Thread: New to POF
View Single Post
(#40)
Old

Default 30-01-2014, 04:06 PM

I've got to side with Barney - your profile is way too negative. How much time have you spent on your profile? No offence, but it looks like something you've knocked up in 5 mins. If you're serious about online dating, spend time writing and re-writing your profile until you get results.

I quickly read your profile, stripped away all the negative statements, and have marked where you should expand:

Quote:
I am friendly and easy to get on with. I also like going out and having fun. <Pretty vague, do you want to be more specific? Do you like bars? Pubs? Sports?> I ride a bicycle to get around most of the time as it is quick and easy. <Do you want to talk here about how environmentally friendly you are?> I am nice and quite easy going. I also like to live life to the full. I have an interesting life, have been to a lot of places and met lots of great people. <What places? Do you like to travel? Talk about places you've been and you like> I want a woman who is interesting as well as good looking. She must be able to make me feel good about her. I like women who have charisma, a strong personality and are caring and cute.
After you've done that, go here:
https://www.google.co.uk/#q=how+to+write+a+pof+profile

Read as much as you can, then rewrite your profile until you start getting results. Plus do everything Barney said.