View Single Post
(#37)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-01-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecastle View Post
No that is not bad as it is a tactic that works! He has a university degree in psychology so he knows that social proof works! He knows that it makes gaming chicks far easier. This whole "just be yourself" bollocks comes from people outside the pick up artist community who think that women will like you whatever you are without you having to do any work on yourself. But if you think about it all the guys who attract a lot of women by being themselves are not the average guy, but people like pop stars, TV personalities and famous footballers, people who have got a lot going for them. The average guy will have to work on himself a lot to become attractive to women.
What a load of twaddle. It's great to work on yourself but if your seriously think that women don't fuck average guys and that you have to do all this fake shit to get laid I just feel bad for you.

Also, having a degree in Psychology does not mean you automatically get people. And it's also a massive act of faggotry if you have to have a bunch of other girls with you to be able to pull.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (02-02-2014), nova (30-01-2014), Serendipity (30-01-2014)