View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-01-2014, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecastle View Post
By the way Adam Lyons was one of the very few PUAs who after a few months into the PUA scene never got blown out, see this: AFC Adam Girl in the street LIVE PICK UP on TV - YouTube By being blown out I mean doesn't get strongly rejected. He did used to get blown out a lot when he was starting out though back in 2006 and early 2007. I think very few other PUA gurus have mastered the art of avoiding strong rejections.
First off, bullshit. No one person can talk to anyone in absolutely any situation with absolutely everyone liking them 100% of the time. Some people are crazy, some people just had their mum die, some people might have their own social anxiety and just want you to fuck off.

Second of all this kind of outlook could not be more backwards. Anyone devoting their energy to 'mastering the art of avoiding strong rejections' is a pussy and might as well just stay at home. It's all this sensitive arse 'I want to trick everyone into liking me with my clever tricks' PUA bullshit. If a guy's job is to teach people how to pull girls, then pulling girls is the only metric that matters. Rejections are fucking irrelevant.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (28-01-2014), kowalski (28-01-2014), Serendipity (28-01-2014)