View Single Post
(#120)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-01-2014, 05:09 PM

No it's not.

If I had to quantify how I escalate in loud club, which is where I'm doing it most of the time, it's way subtler than this PUA kino type stuff. A lot of it's eye contact, your proximity to them, where you are in relation to other people, the subtext of what you're saying. Think subtle.

Better yet stop fucking thinking. There's a problem with this kind of thought:

Quote:
1- kino, kino and more kino
2- lead and move them around venue
3- Makeout
4- close, pull or get number
You can't intellectualize pulling into some step by step practical system like that. Too many variables, too much shit you don't know and too much shit you have no control over. You do not always need to 'kino' a girl to get a make out. You don't necessarily have to lead a girl around to pull. You don't even have to make out with a girl first to pull. Each one of those steps can be switched round in the order or taken out completely, as can most others, because every situation is different. Stop trying to put things in a logical sequence. Learn to shut your brain off and it'll help you develop more of an intuitive feel for these things. That's the only real way to get good.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
Casanova (26-01-2014), Serendipity (26-01-2014), SmileyK (26-01-2014), Sugarspin (27-01-2014)