View Single Post
(#118)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-01-2014, 04:06 PM

Kino is way over rated in the PUA sphere in my opinion. A lot of guys when starting out interpret Kino wrong. Guys hear that they have to touch women to attract them, and they go in miscalibrated, inexperienced and uncoordinated. This leads to awkward interactions like Serendipity’s.

I think it’s much better to cultivate being completely comfortable with oneself. A lot of guys with low self esteem are just not comfortable with themselves and when this is the case women especially sniff it out like a bloodhound. If you can’t be comfortable with yourself then how do you expect to ever make a woman feel comfortable?

From personal experience I remember when I felt at a place where I was happy with the person I was and felt comfortable with myself I began to notice in my interactions with women that I wouldn’t use Kino at all yet they would openly touch me. It was like the script had been flipped. From then on I realized Kino really doesn’t matter.

‘Nothing is more threatening yet simultaneously attractive to a woman than a man who is aware of his own value.’ – Rollo Tomassi.

That’s the key right there guys. Rather than going around chasing butterfly’s focus on building a garden beautiful enough they come to you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (26-01-2014), Sugarspin (27-01-2014)