View Single Post
(#108)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-01-2014, 10:15 PM

I like that you've established what youre lacking, but I think you should relax a bit with the material. I'm sure you know it's not a pattern or plan you need to follow. You know the basics now work it girllll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
I was at the gym today and it cleared my head. On the drive back it suddenly occurred to me what I think the root of the problem is. It's not the actual touching part, I'm quite tactile with people and okay with touching. The problem is I'm not taking the lead. I'm not initiating things. It's as if I'm waiting for the girl to give me permission.

On quite a few interactions I've noticed they'll touch my arm or hand at certain times when they're speaking. But even then I've been like a lump of wood...not responding. I'll need to force it a bit until I start to do it automatically. I need to practice this until it becomes more natural.
Just a throw out there, I know when you go out you drink and from what I read you have a hangover the next morning. I've noticed when I'm drinking and chatting to birds I'm not actively contributing. The alcohol is a good way to help me get into set, but the rest I'm lacking. Take this as a pinch of salt but maybe drink a little less

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK

Last edited by top-hat; 25-01-2014 at 10:21 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (26-01-2014), Serendipity (26-01-2014)