View Single Post
(#107)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-01-2014, 05:56 PM

Just came across this in a classic RSD post by Jeffy on the RSD Wiki that's useful:

"I get frustrated when I see guys talking to these girls for hours on end without doing anything to escalate things toward a situation where things get physical. Like, it's three hours in and they haven't even touched her on the arm.

I think a big reason guys do this is because they're afraid to get blown out. Like, they think, "Ok, this is going great, she's laughing at my jokes and we're vibing really well, I better not screw it up by trying to escalate."

News flash, man... if they're sticking around, it's highly likely that they know what's going on, and they EXPECT you to escalate.

These girls have reasonable expectations that you're gonna step up at some point and take things to the next level. Don't let them down. It's just tacky.

Remember, once a girl's attracted to you, there's a WINDOW of time in which you can "strike" so to speak. Once that window's closed, you're done, bro.

Always have a direction, and always be moving the set forward in that direction."

Can't live with them, can't live with them