View Single Post
(#103)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 25-01-2014, 12:34 PM

Serendipity you've read a lot of books but you seem to have a nervous block just stopping you from doing whatever it is you want to do, not skill or attractiveness.

Reading your field reports you've only been blown out by one girl on your last 3 nights out and by the sounds of things that wasn't due to anything you did per se (i'll get back to that shortly) and you have had positive responses elsewhere but just haven't followed it through but ejected or let them walk away.

You're breaking down your interactions so much - intensity, rapport, laser eyes and whatever other PUA terms you wish to use but it seems obvious where your game is falling down.

Your touching/kino and escalating it what is holding you back. If you can open and hold good conversations but your just not closing it's because you're not touching enough and making them feel at ease with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
Anytime I do a shoulder tap in this place I get a bad reaction for some reason.
Tapping a girl on her shoulder is the physical equivalent of saying Ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-scuse m-m-m-me

Practise touching more, put your hand on her shoulder and leave it there until you have a couple of seconds of eye contact. Allow yourself to touch them straight away - not in a handsy pervert way but allow your legs to tough and stay there. Emphasise points by touching her thigh or fore-arm/elblow and use the loudness of pubs and settings to move in closer to hear her (not for her to hear you - your voice should be strong enough to do this)

Also if a girl is being taken away by her mates to go home/do whatever grab her number so you can practise text game maybe even get laid

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone

Last edited by daleinthedark; 25-01-2014 at 05:12 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
markuk (25-01-2014), Serendipity (25-01-2014)