View Single Post
(#102)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-01-2014, 09:24 AM

A few sober thoughts on last night...

The second bar I was in was the busiest one. There was actually quite a few hot women in there. I led my mate into the most crowded area where girls were constantly squeezing past us to go the smoking area / toilet and back again. I thought about using 'the claw' but I felt it wouldn't work so didn't.

My mate kept a constant dialogue in my ear about how we were too old and the girls were too good looking for us. He would point out some girl and say he knew her dad. This wasn't helping me at all. I told him I didn't think that way anymore, it's very negative.

I noticed a few guys were sarging pretty good. One guy next to me went for a makeout with a girl and she head turned and just gave him a hug, then moved away. But he just moved onto another one and tried the same with her and this time he got the makeout and then lifted her off her feet.

I got that shit thought again where it was like everyone was having a good time except me. Went in my head. Started off the night well , chatty then let it dissipate because I didn't approach. When I eventually got in sets I didn't stick it out. This is becoming an issue. I need to stay in sets as long as I can.

When I chatted to my wing later, who I met in another bar, he was saying that he doesn't pull here as the girls are too hot and aloof. We agreed to go somewhere where there's more 7's that are just out to meet guys. This sounds like a good idea to me.

Can't live with them, can't live with them