View Single Post
(#101)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The begin The begin - 25-01-2014, 01:46 AM

Friday 24 Jan 14

So I headed down to the town tonight. Very quiet, everybody is waiting for January salary to come in the bank I guess.

In the bars I visited there were a reasonable number of hot young chicks. There were guys all over them but my balls seemed to have gone AWOL.

I don't do excuses anymore. I just didn't approach. I sucked. Eventually, outside the bar I approached a mixed group (4 girls and 1 guy). I said to the guy " hey you look familiar, didn't you steal my girlfriend?". The girls were like "oooh". I did know him slightly and he recognised me and he replied "yeah, twice". So that kicked off the banter and the girls were loving this. You can't get any better than two guys bantering and the girls are wanting to listen and get in the vibe as well. They want to get in on a mans world it's fascinating to them.

After 5 mins when I said I had to go one of the girls , a tall full figured blonde chick with a beautiful face and carefully feathered hairdo (a good 7.5 or 8 in my book) in her early twenties shouted "seeya later" waving and smiling at me. She was saying, why aren't you staying to talk to me. It was only then, as I was walking away, that I realised I should have stuck in there and not bailed. That chick liked me. Still missing opportunities.

I left to find my mate who I seemed to have lost. I didn't find him so I came back and four young very cute girls were waiting for a taxi outside. I hung around for a while making eye contact and then opened them and got in a good convo with one. She was the kind of squirrelly girl I've always dreamed about having but never managed to get. I'm getting better at going straight for the one I want. After 10 mins her mates dragged her away to get their cab. We both enjoyed that interaction though. I didn't escalate. I'm at the stage where I feel bad if I didn't escalate a good interaction. There's work to be done.

I'm still bottling out of mixed groups and any competition from guys. I need to believe more in myself, my value and that I can compete with other guys. Thinking that my only chance is to get girls on their own is a severe disadvantage in night game. You have to balls up and go into any situation where there's a hot girl you want to meet. I know this now.

I've got my intensity (laser eyes, strong body language, strong frame) , instant rapport, assuming attraction, entitlement thing down now. I just need to be approaching and being that on a regular basis. Not waiting for permission like a fucking dork. I get so annoyed with myself when I don't go for it.

Anyway, I moved on to another bar and I arranged with my wing to go out hunting tomorrow to a place where there's more girls and it's a crazier atmoshphere. I told him not to get too shit faced before we got to the hunting ground, so we'll see how that goes.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 25-01-2014 at 02:20 AM.