Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#631)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-01-2014, 12:58 AM

I'm a Newbie

Recently I've noticed I'd become a bit slow and cumbersome with pulling chicks even though I hadn't realised any of the results I wanted to see from this endeavor. It was quite odd and left me feeling like I shouldn't have to 'try' as much as I should. The past few weeks have led me to feel like being a beginner again but with the confidence and experience of someone who's been at this for a year now. The enthusiasm, the 'lets do it!' attitude, the willingness to experiment with random ideas, behaviours and actions.

Its cool, Im even going to do lame exercises that you'd only expect someone who's started to get into this would do. One I'm doing is; actively approaching through-out the night. I've realised I often get tired and 'out-of-state' towards the end and sometimes do fuck all at the beginning. I wouldn't claim I have approach anxiety, but there's some ego shit going on where I don't approach enough.

And to be new things for the sake of doing them before I find them more natural and become 'unconscious competence' like the action of pulling. I should do it with the first girls I get an 'It's on' with during the night. 9/10 I always think "Ill find her later" and that never happens. RSD are liars about the whole 'meet them early and find them later', if you meet a girl and its on, stick in there no matter how awkward it gets.

One thing I often do is not go with a girl to her friends where I could easily just ask her friends if I can have her in a playful way. Whenever I have done this, it has always gone well.

So far in my head this is my game: Fun/Rapport + Escalating/Close. The more I go out the more I realise you have to FUCKING CLOOOOSE like persistent and dominating, overbearing as fuck. My little cousin, Jaz, was showing and telling me about how hard you have to go for the close last Saturday. Without sounding like a bummer, Jaz's advice is probably the best I've had on pulling in general. Every time he points something out or winging with him, it ups my game y'all. But no he's not my mentor because we are neither medieval knights or Ancient Greek philosophers.

Its also weird I'd rather spend an interaction grabbing and playing with a girls ass than making out with her, which is great because a lot of girls with BFs wont kiss but dont mind you running your index finger between their pillows.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
Barney Stinson (22-01-2014), Serendipity (22-01-2014)