View Single Post
(#32)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-01-2014, 10:02 PM

Today was a small start. I want to try more direct and see what happens. I need to find the balls somehow and just do it.

Even the low key approach I did today seemed to have some effect on me. On the way home tonight there were train delays and the station platform was packed. I ended up very close to an attractive woman who was beside me. I got eye contact with her and we had a few seconds pretty intense eye fucking and we both smiled. I didn't say anything and she didn't look again.

I thought "she didn't continue with that because she's married". When we got on the train she was seated opposite me and avoided anymore eye contact, even though we did exchange some small talk. When she took her gloves off I saw the ring.

The point I'm making with this is, these approaches, as you say no matter how small or insignificant you might think them, change you. If she hadn't been married I'm positive that would have turned into a good interaction. But I know that confidence came from doing the one earlier in the day. It forces your senses into a higher gear.

Can't live with them, can't live with them