View Single Post
(#31)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-01-2014, 09:12 PM

I've also pussyfooted around wondering what to say etc more times than I care to remember. Sometimes I've even been sure that women were giving me non-verbal cues, which then puts you even more in your fucking head because on top of wondering what to say you're also now thinking "did she just signal me to talk to her by playing with her make up?"

I find I'm doing things in small doses, which is better than not doing it. Remember that by attempting it, no matter small it seems or feels to you, it's more than the majority of men are doing.

As for how I'm doing it, I've completely reset myself back to zero. All my daygame approaches from before new years eve are now irrelevant. Obviously whatever experience I've had so far will remain in my sub-conscious, which is great, but I'm leaving experience behind for the purpose of my daygaming journey, which I really only consider as truly started as of the beginning of this year.

The yad stop was something that terrified me, it still does, but it's a fucking buzz doing it.

Find someone who will push you to do it. For me, I didn't want to go indirectly & all that, as soon as I heard of this unconventional interruption etc I just thought "i simply have to have this"

It takes serious cajones to do.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (14-01-2014)