View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-01-2014, 08:27 PM

Been a while since I posted anything on here. I must have been inspired recently by Dan's posts.

Went out for a walk on my lunchbreak from work. I wasn't intending to do any approaches. It's hard to switch to approaching straight from being at work. I noticed a hot blonde chick sitting on a bench eating her lunch. She was gorgeous and I almost sat down next to her but there were some builders sitting on a bench opposite and I got paranoid they would see / hear me open so I walked on.

A bit further on saw a brunette sitting on another bench on her own sipping a coffee and having a cigarette. I sat down on an adjacent bench which was quite close. I was drinking my coffee and smoking too. I noticed her looking across at me a few times.

It took me a few minutes to work up the courage to open. I thought she's going to finish her cigarette and leave in a moment so I opened with some smalltalk about the weather. She was receptive and we had a 5-10 minute convo. She was an American here on a 3 week winter break. She asked how I ended up in London and what I did. I was in my head thinking stuff like "she's just being friendly, she's not interested".

I'm not sure how interested I was. She was nice to talk to but I wasn't really feeling the attraction. She was decent enough looking. She said she had to go and left. I find the problem with being indirect is it doesn't seem to get me going and it just feels like a friendly convo. It's the contrast with night game I'm not used to. I think she was single and was kicking myself later that I didn't ask to meet her again during her stay.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 14-01-2014 at 08:36 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
dan300 (14-01-2014), nova (14-01-2014)