View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-01-2014, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy68 View Post
We went to a comedy night with a few friends, and I was told by my friend (who knows the game) that she barely stopped looking at me.
Quote:
...I'm not physically attractive.
You have this belief about your looks. You should question that. If she kept looking at you that's evidence contradicting your belief that you're not physically attractive. At least take a more flexible attitude. Consider that your belief could be wrong.

Quote:
...I thought about saying to her "i've found the best way to sort out your sleep pattern. Join a gym! I always sleep well after I've been for a session". Is this a good thing to say? Keeps up the playful teasing and also shows im trying to better myself, big myself up a little. Thoughts?
To me this doesn't sound like a neg. It sounds more like advice you would give to a friend. Nothing wrong with that but you don't want to be her friend you want her to see you as boyfriend material. So it's better not to give her the idea you are someone she can confide in about all her problems. You can listen sympathetically without trying to 'fix' her.

Can't live with them, can't live with them