View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-01-2014, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy68 View Post
Not really getting the same signals.

I'm thinking its because I've not been playing the game properly. I'm confident in myself when it comes to holding a conversation, humour etc, but I'm not physically attractive.
Thank you

My observations you're trying too hard and thinking too much about this.

Forget about signals. What do you want? What are your intentions? Have you demonstrated them to her? It's up to you to do this.

It's nothing to do with you 'playing the game properly'. You've said she likes you but then you've said she's not attracted to you because of your looks.

I read this as 'I'm afraid to show my true intentions to this girl though fear of being rejected. One of my excuses for not demonstrating my intentions is because I've judged she doesn't find me attractive based on my own beliefs'

Also this whole post makes me feel you have a scarcity mindset, perhaps I'm wrong.

I would recommend reading 'models - attract women through honesty' (I'm not on commission although I should be the amount I've been pimping his book)

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 12-01-2014 at 10:44 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
Barney Stinson (12-01-2014), BroadswordWSJ (13-01-2014), daleinthedark (13-01-2014), kowalski (12-01-2014), nova (13-01-2014), Serendipity (12-01-2014), Stein (13-01-2014), top-hat (12-01-2014)