View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Closing (what i think is) the deal - 12-01-2014, 10:10 PM

There's a girl I've known for a while. Used to go to uni with her. Lost contact with her when I left uni. We started talking again recently. THere was another set back when her mum passed away, but we've started talking and hanging out again.

I like her, and would love to go out with her (yes I want to sleep with her as well). For a while, I'm sure I was getting signals that she was interested. We went to a comedy night with a few friends, and I was told by my friend (who knows the game) that she barely stopped looking at me. And when I gave her a lift home, we passed a bar and she said "we should go for a drink there sometime" (a sure fire IOI?)

since then though, things have slowed down. We've met, went to a movie, food and drinks. Not really getting the same signals.

I'm thinking its because I've not been playing the game properly. I'm confident in myself when it comes to holding a conversation, humour etc, but I'm not physically attractive.

I don't really feel she is the type to lead me on (quite shy, very clever, and seems to like me enough)

Wondering if there's any tips to help escalation. We text fairly regularly, but mostly random stuff.

SIDE NOTE - i neg her a little about how she doesnt seem to hold a regular sleeping pattern. I thought about saying to her "i've found the best way to sort out your sleep pattern. Join a gym! I always sleep well after I've been for a session". Is this a good thing to say? Keeps up the playful teasing and also shows im trying to better myself, big myself up a little. Thoughts?

Thank you