View Single Post
(#43)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-01-2014, 02:19 PM

I've been a bit busy with assignments to do this, but here's the latest happenings of Top-Hat.
Date: 5th January 2014
Met up with a new lad, who we were teaching how to do the stop. He was good from the get go, got 2 numbers the whole day, Blaaady beginners luck. Awesome lad though, gets me chilled out plenty of laughs.
Anyway, I started slow, probably because I had a little stomach bug. Did a load of sets most of em had boyfriends. One bird said to me after a few minute conversation, "I only gave you the light of day, because you seemed nice". Conversation is coming easier and easier every day. After hours of roaming around chatting up birds, finally got a number, had good conversation, she was a taken a back and shy and I said to her "let's start all over again, hi I'm...". She said thanks for the approach, he boyfriend just broke up with her. I took that as an opening said something funny grabbed her number. Then found out more about her.
This shows I'm slowly getting more comfortable with this as I'm getting more references.
After the number I was overwhelmed and complacent, I think I'll get past that slowly.
Date: 6th January 2014
We went out to the Ox and surrounding areas, I was knackered after going to the docs at 8 in the morning. I approached three sets and it was quite obvious I was too tired, I kept running out of things to say.
I then went to grab a red bull and sandwich. The first set back went well and worked quite well. That kept Tebbs quiet, as he thought I was complaining when I said I needed to eat. After that had some good conversation with more girls, but nothing good enough to grab their numbers.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK