(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 09-01-2014, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Stinson View Post
the fact that it's not solid shows you aren't always on the site and shows authenticity. Look at many profiles girls write, they're shit 85% of the time.

However, if you're on the sites 24/7, looking to get a girlfriend or whatever then the importance of a good profile is obvious.
I would disagree. I think if you are a very attractive person with qualifying pictures then your profile is less important.

However if you're attractive in an average way then profile text can make or break.

Quote:
I would, however, recommend to everyone using online, that you put your "looking for" as 'friends' or 'hangout'.
I think this is irrelevant. Maybe if you don't fill in your profile as you mentioned above, it's more congruent to put whatever in the other fields but I find looking for dating works best. It means you're not looking for a relationship but you have more to offer than your penis.

Quote:
Attitude. It's, I feel the most important, expecially in messages. Don't loose your authenticity by trying to be someone you're not and at the same time, don't be a little pansey. Show some manliness, have a dominant nature to your message.
This is the same as in real life, day game or night game. The same principles apply

Quote:
In conclusion, going out more than sitting your ass down on the PC. It's not only healthier for you but also more beneficial in order to become socially fucking awesome.
I think that to be successful in the real world(day/night) or online you have to exude self-confidence and a perceived social value.

I really dislike the fact that people think just because it's online that it's a cop-out. I think it can be. If you have terrible AA and quite poor social skills you can hide behind a computer and fake it unlike when walking up to a girl in the street or in a pub.

But if you have all of your shit together offline then you can kill online...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone