Thread: New to POF
View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-01-2014, 12:57 PM

After reading this thread I logged into my profile, changed some stuff and sent some messages out, just random messages. Short sentences, value giving and if I asked the girl a question I wasn't putting '?' at the end, instead I'd put 'choose'. I felt it makes it less formal and shows a good control.

I messaged 4 people early this morning, 2 have replied so far, both answering my question and following up with a question of their own.

If you are just pissing around on the site, send messages out here and there, I can't see the importance of creating a solid profile; the fact that it's not solid shows you aren't always on the site and shows authenticity. Look at many profiles girls write, they're shit 85% of the time.

However, if you're on the sites 24/7, looking to get a girlfriend or whatever then the importance of a good profile is obvious.

I would, however, recommend to everyone using online, that you put your "looking for" as 'friends' or 'hangout'.

Attitude. It's, I feel the most important, expecially in messages. Don't loose your authenticity by trying to be someone you're not and at the same time, don't be a little pansey. Show some manliness, have a dominant nature to your message.

Turn the topic to a physical/sexual nature within a comfortable and realistic target by using Ryan's simple easy texting which can be found here - Texting

In conclusion, going out more than sitting your ass down on the PC. It's not only healthier for you but also more beneficial in order to become socially fucking awesome.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 09-01-2014 at 01:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (09-01-2014)