View Single Post
(#38)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-01-2014, 05:56 PM

Here's a triple whammy for you all
Date: 29th December 2013
After not daygaming for what seemed for an eternity whilst roaming on the streets of London town, it was the best time to go out and get into the jist of things. The tourists decided that today was the day to spoil my parade and flock by the thousand in my usual stomping grounds. Only one set was approached, before deciding today was not the day. But hey I still got my tush out the house.

Date: 3rd January 2014
First day of term. Holidays out, fine little chicas in. We headed down to Westfield and I felt ready and raring to go. After a couple of sets, after a long walk and a couple of warm ups, found a nice little Belgian chick whom and learnt that I am slowly getting past this speech block. Talked about random shite which was nice. Later on I found a blonde girl who I thought I opened Which made me a bit shaky, yet still I was able to talk random shite.

Westfields was a bit empty so headed back into central. After about an hour found a Scottish chick who rejected me from the get go but Tebbs told me two chicks were overwhelmed by me approaching her as they walked past. Finally after a while of walking around found one hawtie whilst I was chasing after another, we spoke for a while. For some reason I was quite apologetic and once again I got the boyfriend rejection. Quite a pleasing day showing plenty of improvement.

Date: 4th January 2014
Playa State of mind. Well not quite but dayum today felt good. Although yesterday's session was improvement I wasnt very happy. I got home and felt as if it just wasn't fun, maybe due to being away for a while. Today I started super slow, no state, very monotone and a feeling of cba syndrome. Opened a few sets and really wasn't into it, then I spoke to a posh little girl and overlooked all signs of interest because I felt the conversation was boring (every day shit). My wing told afterwards I should've taken the chance, she was apparently flicking her hair, did the cross leg thing they do and I knew she was engaging me, calming me down. After this I was quite slow but slowly picking up, grabbed a burger then went on a total rampage opened loads, had good conversations but, got rejected a few times via the "boyfriend", chased a girl into topshop (Essex bird had good conversation), approached a girl then met the boyfriend and shook his hand and taught the annoying stall guys how to approach by telling him watch this.

I didnt get any numbers for the last couple of days, plenty of boyfriend rehections, one missed opportunity, but pretty pleased with myself for slowly getting past this "what do I say next" issue. Back out tomorrow. Onwards and upwards from here, I'm really looking forward to this year!

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK

Last edited by top-hat; 04-01-2014 at 06:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (04-01-2014)