View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-12-2013, 03:08 PM

Nice post. I think you're right in that you should have tried for the number again. Best not to put too much importance on what girls say. As you said, you had introduced sex to the conversation (and it doesn't matter if it made sense) and she was still there.

Now your settled in London you've got a lot to look forward to next year. I'll be hoping to join you some nights. I've read Models and thought it was good. Very comprehensive.

On the investing aspect, it reminded me of a guest speaker on the David DeAngelo advanced series (on you tube). The speaker, Christian Carter, wrote a book called "Catch Him & Keep Him" which is aimed at teaching women how to create attraction in a man.

I've never read the book but in his spot at the DD seminar he opens by asking the audience the following question "What do you think a woman wants your number one priority to be?". A few guys in the audience shout out "her". He then says "no, she wants your number one priority to be you". This seems counterintuitive but it's also what Mark Manson proposes in his book.

Can't live with them, can't live with them