View Single Post
(#37)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-12-2013, 05:25 PM

I'm gonna write this little report, not to show my successes or things i've learnt from the night, in fact it was a pretty normal one. What I am going to discuss is how far I've come.

When I was 16 in the last year of high school, I found an article on Nuts.co.uk during one of my fun little sessions. This article described self improvement in very briefly and lead me to find "The Game". Reading the books and finding the forums took me into a world very much different from the world I had grown up in.

Initially my adolescent mind could not handle it. After seeing my friend kiss at least a dozen girls, I approached for the first time at the age of 17. What I didnt know, as I was encouraging myself to just do it, my brain was so overloaded with information, that it was going to be the most scary start of a bigger journey. When I was allowed to go into clubs, I was scared. I was scared about what my friends thought of me, about people seeing me, about rejection and about being shit at dancing. And because of this fear I barely spoke to any girls.

At 19 I realised I really had to start approaching. I found some like-minded individuals, and here began the real grafting.

Now at 22, I've had a long term relationship and slept with a few others. But most importantly, I've grown up, I know how to present myself physically, I can approach women, after the other night I realised I can approach in front of my friends and get rejected every time and my dancing, well my dancing's still shit. This journey is no where near over in fact I still believe I'm at the beginning. I've had so many ups and downs so far and as long as I keep working to remove those little kinks every day through honest stimulation, I will only become stronger, wiser and closer to being what I want to be.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK

Last edited by top-hat; 28-12-2013 at 06:06 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (28-12-2013), markuk (29-12-2013), Serendipity (28-12-2013)