View Single Post
(#28)
Old

Default 28-12-2013, 03:28 AM

Hey all, didn't have the best night tonight. I suspect that going out for the fourth time in five days is perhaps a little overkill. I would give it a break, except tomorrow I'm going back to the NL and having a party there with one of the girls from my last holiday there. She's really into me and definitely wants me as a boyfriend even though we live in different countries. Looking forward to having sex again, it's been a month at least. Although spending the night with the one girl might get a little boring. The other girl from my last holiday also cant wait to see me again, even though she has a boyfriend... she is a naughty girl, what can I say. But she's very good.

Anyway, tonight was spent sober as usual and mostly out of state. I suspect having a wing would make things much more enjoyable as it's difficult not having anyone to bounce back to after a while. I didn't try the claw.. need to work on that one.

I think I'm learning that to be good at clubbing you really have to change your entire self and the way you see the world. You have to become good at being self-amused and not taking yourself too seriously. It's very difficult- not impossible, but difficult- to "snap out" of your normal way of being and suddenly become that fun guy who pulls girls on the dancefloor.

It's also really interesting to observe all the chode behaviours of most guys on the dancefloor. The most common one, which I'm sure EVERYONE is guilty of at some point, is simply dancing near, or behind a girl and trying (usually failing) to make some kind of contact with her, then looking away from her or looking hazily into the distance as if you're not actually trying to initiate contact. Sometimes people (and I am very guilty of this) will just stand there dancing NEAR TO but not WITH the girl for absolutely ages. Which is essentially lame and very unattractive. She KNOWS you're standing there for a reason. A girl wants a guy who fearlessly goes for what he wants. Decisiveness.

I did see a very cool move though. I'm going to call it the "hand bite" opener. Not surprisingly, it involves biting the girls hand. What you do is you hi 5 her, then grab her hand as if you're going to kiss it but you bite it instead, and dance with part of her hand in your mouth, bobbing your head and suchlike. When I saw this happen the girl actually bit his hand back and followed him around for the rest of the night!

Anyway, I'll let you guys know how tomorrow goes. Although if it doesn't end in sex I'll almost definitely run away from this forum forever and become a pua hermit. Peace guys.

- Luth x
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luther For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (28-12-2013), GoodRebel (28-12-2013), Serendipity (28-12-2013)