View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-12-2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther View Post
I have a friend who went for the kiss about 10 times on a single date before finally getting it, and he got laid that day. Interesting what you say about not kissing them in the venue though.
Yeah you can keep trying. If she's still there then she's still interested as you said earlier.

Couple of interesting points to add on what I said about not kissing. From what I remember of one time, the woman said to me "I'm going home with you tonight". I replied "I'm actually more interested in your friend but as she's with someone I'll just finish this drink and then I'm going home...alone". Definitely not needy. She was all over me after that but I still didn't kiss her.

Another one was where the girl was dancing in front of me in a bar. She looked around a couple of times and made eye contact, smiled, then she started backing up until her butt was a few inches away from my groin. I let this go on for a bit then put my hands on her hips and pulled her in. She put her hand around on my ass so we both knew it was on from then. Both in state.

I didn't approach either of these women. It was just chance / luck. I suppose I did well in taking the opportunity and closing both times though. There was another time I had a ONS but I was so pissed I can't remember. Just woke up next to a woman in my bed next morning.

I think a key thing about state and all that is just let things happen. Your brain has the map for this built in (I've done it when I was too drunk to think). "Don't get in your own way" as Tyler puts it. I think that's a great way to think of it.

And have fun, entertain yourself.

Can't live with them, can't live with them
The Following User Says Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
Luther (27-12-2013)