View Single Post
(#23)
Old

Default 27-12-2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
It was quite a long interaction. Maybe trying to kiss her a bit earlier on and if she head turned or didn't reciprocate, but stayed, you could have built the comfort level a bit more then tried again later. Or even if she left, she might have returned after she'd talked to her friends. You shouldn't assume you killed the attraction.

The few times I've pulled and SNL I didn't kiss the girls in the venue and once I took their hand it was clear we were leaving together. I only let gowhen we were at my house getting our kit off. This was a long time ago though before pickup was invented. Sometimes I wonder if the pickup material can fuck up our natural game.
Agreed. I have a friend who went for the kiss about 10 times on a single date before finally getting it, and he got laid that day. Interesting what you say about not kissing them in the venue though. Perhaps going for it early can seem a bit eager/needy, especially if you're thinking about going for it all the time, because it means you're going into your head alot. Again- two paradoxical ideas- going late can seem indecisive and display lack of confidence, whereas going early can seem needy.

I guess it comes down to that natural instinct like you said. You do it when the time is right, not a moment sooner or a moment later and don't worry about it beforehand. But again, getting in touch with that natural instinct is something you have to work at, you have to cleanse yourself of all the inner bullshit that messes up your natural game.