View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-12-2013, 07:08 AM

I think having a target for number of approaches is useful for me at the moment because if I've not done many and if I didn't have a target in the forefront of my mind I might get home having done a grand total of zero approaches. It does sound like you're further down the road than that and can focus more on the process.

Maybe the pace of your escalation with that girl was fine for her comfort level at the time. That's what it sounds like but only you can tell what the feeling was.

It was quite a long interaction. Maybe trying to kiss her a bit earlier on and if she head turned or didn't reciprocate, but stayed, you could have built the comfort level a bit more then tried again later. Or even if she left, she might have returned after she'd talked to her friends. You shouldn't assume you killed the attraction.

The few times I've pulled and SNL I didn't kiss the girls in the venue and once I took their hand it was clear we were leaving together. I only let gowhen we were at my house getting our kit off. This was a long time ago though before pickup was invented. Sometimes I wonder if the pickup material can fuck up our natural game.

Can't live with them, can't live with them
The Following User Says Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
Luther (27-12-2013)