View Single Post
(#15)
Old

Default 27-12-2013, 03:30 AM

Well guys feel free to rip on me, only did 10 approaches, tried the claw once and made the same mistake with the kino thing- held hands, then let go, did that a couple of times. Really need to work on my escalation and moving forward faster.

There was one HB7 that I talked to for about an hour or more. Things seemed to be going well, we were isolated in quite a peaceful place compared to most of the club (I took her there after dancing with her), and I gave her the girlfriend test which involved biting her neck/earlobe which she seemed to enjoy. But I guess I didn't move fast enough, to be honest I would probably have been better off going for the makeout whilst dancing. Instead I left it far too long and she decided she had to go back to her friends. I went for it, she didn't turn her cheek but she didn't really reciprocate. I have her number and she has been responding to texts but I reckon I killed the attraction by being too pussy to move faster.

With the rest of my approaches, I didn't really plough. So need to work on that.

Goals for tomorrow night:

- Make at least 15 approaches
- Try the claw 3 times
- kino escalate faster (go for makeout earlier)
- Stay till closing time

Slightly more manageable numbers this time. I'll also try going out earlier to warm up more, usually hit the club round midnight, I'll try to be there at 11.

Night game, like anything else, is a skill that has to be practiced repeatedly to become good at, although unlike most other skills (maths, music, etc.) it's mostly based on mindframe and state. There's nothing really complex to be learnt. It's just having the confidence to go up and escalate. But getting the right mindframe is a skill in itself, as is getting in state, both of which are brutally tested in the club environment.

Anyway, it's 4.30, time for getting some sleep. Feedback appreciated guys.

- Luth x
The Following User Says Thank You to Luther For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (27-12-2013)