View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-12-2013, 11:41 PM

I think it is something that can be developed with practice. But at the same time it's sometimes easy to overthink things.

You see a girl you want to meet so you chat to her to see if there's any mutual attraction (which happens very quickly if it's there). Just the act of doing that probably sets you apart from a lot of guys. It shows a degree of courage and self-confidence.

From then it's more about not killing the attraction by doing the wrong things and progressing the interaction. Being 'in state' I see as being that your game is raised so that the interaction flows and progresses naturally without any structure, pre-planning or thoughts being involved.

You're right in that the man is the generator and the woman reacts to it. But there's a feedback loop going on. If you get a signal of attraction it puts you in state and you lead her into her higher state from there. But if you go up to her with, as Tyler puts it "the cup half full, please miss may I have some of your positive energy?" then that is probably not going to trigger any attraction in the first place.

It's a fine line. You have to bring something to the table to kick the thing off. I find this really interesting, it's one of life's enigmas.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 25-12-2013 at 11:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
Luther (26-12-2013)