View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 25-12-2013, 11:29 AM

Hey guys, firstly merry christmas, and may you all pull more women than you can handle in the new year!

Quick FR about last night (christmas eve)- wasn't really expecting to go out, until all my family went to bed around 11 oclock so I thought screw it, go for the reference even tho I was tired as shit from the night before.

Started off going to a club called cameo, 5 pounds to get in but it was a bit of a joke, there was hardly anyone there to my surprise. I tried gaming a couple of girls but wasn't really in state. Ended up going to Oceana (another 10 pounds) which was a sick club, biggest one I've ever been in besides the warehouse I raved in once. Much bigger than Mcr clubs. Anyway, I was having a ton of fun with some dudes in the middle of the massive dance floor, we were going crazy, drawing other people in, high fives, etc.

At one point a girl threw her arms around me and asked me to kiss her. Only problem was, she was about a 3/4. Chubby, short, and my ego really got in the way there so i didn't. Then I got this horrid stomach ache which pretty much killed my state.

So lesson learnt- it's all about state. I need to practice drawing state from within, being happy in any environment and pulling others into that fun state too. Once I get the "nimbus" that's when all my success happens.

Anyway, gotta go help with the food, hope you guys have a great one and I'll be back with another report on the 27th after boxing day!

- Luth x
The Following User Says Thank You to Luther For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (25-12-2013)