View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 24-12-2013, 10:03 AM

Ait so what happened yesterday night was I travelled down to where some family are staying for xmas, watford. Since I hadn't been out for over a week (was in the middle of nowhere) was itching to hit the clubs and was pleasantly surprised by the nightlife in watford. Only thing was, I forgot my ID and all I had was my bank card. I have a bit of a baby face and the only club that let me in was a shitty little club with about 3 people dancing at the time I got in.

I approached a couple of people outside the club, turned out that most of them were promoting the club but it definitely pumped my state.

Soon as I hit the club, I got myself a drink (tap water) crashed a picture with an older woman and started dancing with this 3 set, 2 older women and a guy, just getting my state up a little. I was having fun, taking pics n shit, they were too, but I saw a better set.

There was a group of mostly Indian people with 2 Hb8s and some Hb5/6s. The 8s were hugging one of the uglier girls as she had to leave, so I took the opportunity and asked for my hug. Instant kino, started dancing with them, high-fiving the guys in the group, then everyone was taking pictures of everyone. There weren't many others dancing and we were probably having most fun out of all the people in the club. This Indian guy kept on holding my hand and we kind of made a circle where we were holding hands with the girls as well, but I was getting a little creeped out by this dudes persistence.

I managed to isolate one of the 8s and we danced to a couple of songs, I kept the eye contact going, smiling just having lots of fun, and we were both loving it. We got into a little "you and me" bubble where we were just locked for a while. Eventually one of her friends pulled her away so I made a quick takeaway, went to grab another water and head to the toilet quickly. When I came back, one of the guys beckoned me back into the group and we all started dancing again. This dude kept on asking for my number as the group had to go so I gave it to him, and used that to make a smooth transition into getting the 8s number. I went outside with them to say goodbye and made out with the girl.

And then the CRAZIEST thing happened. Ten mins later, I'm getting another water and I get a tap on the shoulder. It's the 8 from before. She says her friends want to talk to me, so I go outside and the guy basically explained to me that he wasn't gay (I'd asked the 8 whether he was) and said I should go home with the girl tonight. She was totally down for it. I couldn't believe it. It seemed WAY too easy.

I took her back into the club but she said that the guy was going back part of the way with her and might be weird about things on the way back. So we agreed to meet tomorrow (today). We'll see how things turn out. Perhaps I'm being naive about the whole situation but I'm 99% sure that I could have f-closed that night, was just a little worried about that dude, who turned out to be her boss.

Not much happened from then on, I was a little thrown off by the whole previous situation and maybe a little in my head. I tried pretty hard to get out of my head for the next couple of hours but I wasn't really offering value like I was at the beginning of the night.

So I left the club around 1.30ish and headed home. All in all, a decent night out, just need to find a way of keeping my state high throughout the night. I'll let you guys know about the 8, gonna call her in an hour or something. Looking forward to going out again with Serendipity on boxing day!

- Luth x
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luther For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (24-12-2013), top-hat (24-12-2013)