Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#147)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Closing the girl from work - 21-12-2013, 08:06 PM

She came into the staff room at the later end of my break, sat on our table and made a few trips around to do some stuff; whatever that may be. In the mean time, I was having a laugh with the managers and co's, mainly abaout christmas and the general chaos that is the food hall. Had a chat with her for a little while until I had to go back to work.

Noticed her walking around the general area I was in quite a lot in the food hall. I had a spare of the moment thought about getting a lift so when she was walking past 1 time towards the end of our shifts I siad "I'm gonna be really really really cheaky... (I could see her react in a possitivly) Can you give me a lift into town?". She gladly agreed before asking me if we finish at the same time. Then I could see that she was quite happy and she went straight over to some of the girls she was working with.

In the locker room she grabbed her bag and 1 of the girls she was working with said to her in a giggly way " text me as soon as you get home". Quite obvious that she'd told her that she was giving me a lift and, well you know what girls are like; the friends want to know everything the moment it happens.

Whilst walking out she apologised a lot for the mess of her car but when I got in it was near enough imaculate. We talked about cars, makes and stuff about the cars her parents have owned, then onto family stuff and what they're like, her dancing antics which she is helping out with the coaching and going to her groups competitions, then about football which I used to coach, the team her and her family support and then the famous footballers who come into store and who she's had pictures with. I also served Stewart Downing a few days ago. She then asked me what part of town I needed to go to and it was past the road her house is on so I told her I'd get out on the main road just before her road but she refused and wanted to take me to exactly where I needed to be, so that was really nice of her. We told each other the next time were working and that she'll tell me how the dance weekend goes and the name of the footballer she was trying to remember.

We never shut up talking for 20 minutes solid. Think its all pointing to 1 obvious fact.

I am the master of my fate