Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#145)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-12-2013, 12:08 AM

Hat a random girl come over to me today with her friend and grabbed hold of my Reindeer hat by the snout and then squeezed its red nose. She wanted to know where I got it from and we had a 10 minute conversation, which was cool and a welcome break to the on slaught of the xmas period.

On the bus I got talking to a guy and a young girl from Essex, thought interacting with 2 people on the bus will help me effectively with 2 sets on nights out. Got into it so much I nearly missed my stop.

2 older women at the bus stop. I talked to them for 10 mines whilst waiting for the exceptionally late bus. Not many topics, mainly the late bus and having a laugh at 1 of the girls on her first bus ride.

Talked to 3 chavvy lads at the bus stop, normally I wouldn't but I wanted to just talk and have a laugh because I felt like I should.

I've found that its easy to talk to people and its becoming a normal part of my day; like something I should be doing. My job in retail has really helped me to become a lot more comfortable approaching and talking to people.

Personally, I think these last few weeks are the start of something big.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 21-12-2013 at 12:10 AM.