Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#144)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-12-2013, 03:15 PM

Bus into work today there a was a girl I made eye contact and a smile as she got on the bus. She sat on the chair infront of me and turned 90 degree angle; I assumed it was so that we could talk. She started messing around with her nails and they were painted up pritty amazingly. I talked to her about her nails to begin with and then about christmas and presents.
Went well. Noticing a lot of the hints girls give out now and with most, I'm taking action.

Work today 1 of the guys said "I heard your antics on the night out". Not sure what was meant by that but I can only assume it has something to do with me giving the plastic ring to Amy. She also said to me yesterday, when I told her about me wanting a trip to Canada/USA, that she thought I'd told her about that at the party and that we'd had a good chat about a few things but she can't remember fully. When I know we didn't. Maybe she's rationalizing that as when we talked and when I gave her the plastic ring the first time. I've also somehow befriended her best friends at work, like that scout out thing girls do for one another.

Apparently there's 3 girls that like me at work AND I've got 1 girl, who was a little bit of a Grinch, to participate in my xmas hat challenge. Also 4 hours of been a manager today, love it, awesome.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 19-12-2013 at 05:31 PM.