Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#130)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Works Party - 16-12-2013, 02:45 AM

I mingled well but always with the same few groups, which sucked. I had a few girls complimenting me and I didn't follow up properly, even though 1 of these girls was a hottie and was waving smiling etc.. From across the room.

I seemed to be more focused on observing who liked me rather than taking action; I'd basically fucking hover around. Talk to people now and then, dance a little. I really don't feel comfortable in a club or just gererally within a party setting. That needs to change.

The girl i thought liked me was staring and making eye contact, playing with her hair and maybe gave me chances to talk to her in the beginning but I blew it by simply not dancing and another guy got her (possibly since she acted more friendly than flirty) because he was the centre of her attention. I'll chat to her tomorrow at work and draw the line at the outcome.

2-3 other girls I chatted and flirted with. I also danced with another girl a bit.

But generally as a whole I feel it was £40 not well spent. I was piss poor. Not drunk after 10 pints and really annoyed with myself; I had plenty of oppertunity.

First dabble of night game wasn't good at all and far as I'm feeling right now.

I am the master of my fate