View Single Post
(#36)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-12-2013, 11:42 PM

Date: 14th December 2013
Lordy lord it's been a while since I posted one of these up, tonsilitis is a mother bitch. Went out to Westfields and felt shaky, probably because I hadnt been out in a week and a bit. Anywho, other than teaching a new guy daygame(which is alot of fun) chatted to a few birds and life was chilling, jumped out of a set with one because she was way too duhhh, reminded me of Stacey Soloman's cluelessness. A common theme over the last couple of days is feeling comfortable in sets but running out of things to say then ejecting, being annoyed everyones in two sets (I dont feel as if I have enough experiences of single sets going well) and being grumpy because families are out shopping with their hawtie little daughters because it's Christmas baby!

In the night we went to Clapham, then to the forum meet in Shoreditch, which was part waste of time because I've got a bit of a chest cough and good because got to chat to a few birds in the night, which I feel way too chilling(like overly relaxed). After bullshitting myself into the shoreditch bar, got to meet the lads talk game, life and chat to a few birds.

All in all a productive day, happy I finally got out of the house.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK

Last edited by top-hat; 15-12-2013 at 11:45 PM.