View Single Post
(#50)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-12-2013, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
Moving forward, ladieswise, what action do you feel is now necessary in doing something about obtaining these reference experiences?
I need to start being more direct, honest, forward and showing sexual intent. Doing that sounds pretty straight forward in my head. But its not easy when I have no past experience of it & obviously I'm a sexual novice with the ladies so its fair to say I lack a bit of confidence to do this.

As I put in my FR couple of weeks back I tried this for the first time & I didn't feel nervous at all nor did I have any bad reaction......I even "number closed". (She's not replied to any of my messages but who cares - still a close). I was in a weird mood that night, I felt pretty care free and indifferent which helped. Admittedly normally i'd be nervous or get stuck in my head.

I guess the only way to get better at is to keep doing, learn from any rejections or negatives and store the positives for future confidence/reference? And the only way I'll get positive experiences form it is to keep doing it I guess. The one thing I'm wary of is what happens when I have a negative experience.

Directly going up to a girl in a bar and saying I like her jacket, you look hot in it or whatever and then beginning to touch them within a few mins of talking to them feels pretty weird.

Last edited by BroadswordWSJ; 11-12-2013 at 10:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
nova (11-12-2013)