Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#624)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-12-2013, 10:51 PM

Quick update: After I get uni work out the way (binge through it!) Im going to do a few all dayers on DG), still going out with Luther on that, night times I'm making sure that Im definitely more on the sober edge. I mean I've known for a while that is where I do my best 'game' but I also do like to go out and get wasted, Im 22, but now I think its time to use my nights out as effectively as I can: So not being too drunk even on my 'party nights'.

Get in 2-3 day game sessions each week and 2-3 night game sessions. I was actually thinking of near-dropping night game apart from when I have nights out with mates but friday and saturday made me realise why the fuck I was out!

Make my nights and days out more efficient and productive. Keep that sole goal in mind. But the three things to remember; hotter girls, isolate/escalate, #close. Sole goal is isolate/escalate!!

I went through a cycle of thinking too much about the approach, like I got really good at it that I almost stopped wanting to do it unless I felt it would go alright such as the situation itself, their height, hottness etc but Friday and Saturday taught me that was all in my head.

Excerpt:

I got chris to approach these two hot girls who were at a 'difficult' angle to approach due to the clubs layout and how they were facing. He ejected soon after or got blown out. THEN another random (probably PUA by the look of him) approached and was quite possibly the worst approach ever done ever EVER. I couldnt hear but I was cringing. And I thought to myself "I wonder if I can go over and smash it" and all of a sudden I was getting AA. I realised I'd recently been thinking too much about success; before I was so happy i could even approach I'd approach almost anything. Then I realised it'd be hilarious if I did it to see what happened, girls being approached by three guys in three minutes. I strolled up after a deep breath and walked over. It went really well actually but I didn't ISOLATE the girl who was interested duuuuuuhhhhhhhh. Fucking muppet.

I noticed something about me too, when a wing-man comes in I don't like it when they do the traditional "hey want a drink mate?" or any excuse. I'd want my mate to stroll up and be like "how are these guys" or start talking to me. We're far too cool to need excuses.

Anyway after that I realised approaching ain't shit, if I don't do an approach you can slap me. I will approach anything in the club. I mean I've sorta known all this and acted accordingly but something 'clicked' last weekend. And I need to keep following through on the leads I make rather than going around being some maniac party animal which I occasionally do.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.