View Single Post
(#46)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-12-2013, 12:37 PM

Tuesday 10th of December

Not PUA related at all, but I'm absolutely over the moon today! Just been offered a job I never thought I would get! Hefty pay rise & the most reputable company in the city that are in my line of business!

I had thought the interview had gone pretty well apart from maybe speaking a bit fast & rambling a bit but hadn't heard anything in 2 weeks so assumed the worst. The manager interviewing me had been off on business & the HR manager was sick so that's them just getting back to me now. They said it was pretty much a cert they were going to offer me it & they thought the rambling was a good thing as it showed I had plenty of knowledge about the job.

Just waiting for them to send me the contract/documents to read over before I put my notice in here. I feel amazing, can't remember the last time I was this happy! Felt almost euphoric & pure joy when I got off the phone with them earlier!

I spent all this time too scared to apply for jobs because I thought no one would employ me, and I apply for 2 jobs and get offered both (I turned the other down)! Not bad 2/2 offers for first interviews in 9 years! Looking back that was so stupid to be scared to apply.

In some ways I can relate this to women. It's taken me this long to realise my looks & height aren't the issue; my confidence & esteem is. Both of these have just taken a huge shot through the roof after getting this offer, I wonder if its the same with women. Without being results orientated, maybe all I need is some positive interactions or results of some kind to get me going......which I won't get by doing nothing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
D!ce (10-12-2013), kowalski (11-12-2013), nova (10-12-2013), Serendipity (10-12-2013)