Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#121)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-12-2013, 11:30 AM

I forgot to mention this conversation.

Also, yesterday at work I met a girl who I went to school with. She's nice looking now and we were talking for a good 10 minutes about school, what we both did after school and what were both aiming for. Was a cool conversation and had fun.

I also found out that i went to school for 11 years with 1 of my work colleuges so we are constantly stopping and having a laugh, chatting about different things and so on.

My fears about people from school seem to be squashed.

Shah, my problem with #closing was that I'd probably be breaking work regulations and we aren't allowed to carry anything with us on the shop floor. I could give her my number though. Meeting them and other people outside of work is cool and in all honesty I don't know why I didn't #close at least 1 girl yesterday.
Need to start ding that more often.

Yeah Serendipity, I think I feel now that talking to people all the time is just what I should be doing. I find when I'm out of work or whatever and I see people, I have a chat about loads of different things. After work I always chat with a few different work colleagues and have a laugh, chat to my managers and then Mel on customer service desk. Think they all think I'm a right sociable bugger.

I am the master of my fate