View Single Post
(#35)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-12-2013, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
I've got the impression a lot of girls online are searching for longer term relationships, maybe needy and maybe having unrealistic expectations (partly due to social conditioning maybe). You want different things so like you said, fair enough if she ended it. The last girl I was with who was like that, I deliberately acted like such a dick it forced her to end it. I was coward at ending relationships. That's something for me to address.

I finished reading models recently. It did make me think a lot too. It's one of the better books I've read. I had to take a rest at various points and ask some serious questions about myself. This is a good thing, so don't shy away from it. At the same time don't over-analyse yourself.

There's a lot of underlying issues that need to be addressed if you want to build an unshakeable confidence in yourself. These should start to fall into place with experience. It's not about being perfect, it's more about changing what you can change and accepting that the aspects about yourself that you can't change don't necessarily have to present an insurmountable obstacle to acheiving your goals. In fact the trick is to turn them into advantages.

Just being comfortable with that as a part of your identity is good. The main thing is being comfortable with yourself. Liking yourself. If you have that down it makes it much easier for other people to like you.
I've literally just started reading it, and already feel as if i'm benefitting from it. Yes it does freak me out with how real it is but it's a good real

Date: 4th December 2013

Went out with my American football team and a couple of my mates. In the beginning I was babysitting my mate, waiting for him to leave so the real fun could happen (he doesnt really pursue girls and isnt at all outgoing). We were observing the mannerisms of "slutty" girls, which was a bit weird but oh well.

After he left I went have a bit of fun with the team laughing giving each other dares. One of em kissed the ugly fat cheerleader. After this we went to cheapskates in Soho. So we do the standard clubby shindig and I meet my buddy, his girl (whom Ive made out with) and her mate, we're all cracking jokes flirting and shit and then out of nowhere I'm making out with the friend, which was politely photographed by the team and is currently all over Facebook. Afterwards, I went off to chill with the team doing a bit of dancing as the girls went up to smoke. My buddy was running around looking for his girl (a bit silly he should've just chilled) later on I found them and they were off home so I whisked out with them and proceeded to get a taxi which never came. For some reason my buddy and his girl disappeared, leaving me with the friend. So we proceeded to walk to mine which is an hour away, luckily she lived half way and although she wanted to go back to mine to avoid sleeping on the sofa with me, we fucked at hers. Although she wasnt a good looking girl and a clubby girl at least I can add a line to the end of my bed.

Last edited by top-hat; 05-12-2013 at 07:14 PM.