View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-10-2009, 08:17 PM

The lads are absolutely on the money - he's clearly good at his game. The fact that you've said yourself how you seek "reassurance" after you've had sex suggests the force is strong with this one.

My advice might seem a little harsh (I'm all about the tough love) so try Kowalski's thing about getting him to be straight with you before you try it. I suggest you just move on. Honestly, if he's a PUA in full swing with his game he'll have several girls on the go and chances are he won't want a relationship with anyone. He'll be enjoying having regular, varied sex with no strings attached. I think trying to get him to chase you by sending him these "mixed signals" is just going to get him to run a mile - after all, he can go out and get any girl he wants. Why would he go to the hassle of chasing you?

Sorry to be the voice of doom but I don't think you'd be doing yourself any favours by chasing this guy. By all means demand some answers from him (in a way that doesn't suggest submission or neediness) but be prepared to get over him. If he picked you up in the first place you must have quite a lot going for you (we PUAs are very picky - this is one of the first things we tell a girl!) so you'll do fine with men in the long run.

Also, K, there are 2 girls on here?? I know "girls are like buses" is an overused and vomit-inducing cliche, but this sort of thing is straight out of Family Guy

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do