View Single Post
(#44)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-12-2013, 06:03 PM

Looking back I can't honestly believe all that happened. All the woman i approached were ones i thought were hot, none of it was for "practise". I (tried to be) fairly direct and none of them seemed to mind and all went ok, apart from the girl witht he boyfriend.

I never really had any AA at all.....I can't explain why, i felt in a pretty relaxed mood the whole night. Kino-ing was weird, putting my arm round their shoulder or waist is fine, but the other touching just doesn't feel right - except with the girl who's number I got.

Ooh - would these be my first "result" since coming on here? I got a number! i could maybe have even made out with her. I only just remmebered I got her number so I've just text her but no reply yet.

That's just weird......none of that was difficult at all. I think what helped was that i was attracted to all of them in some way and I just tried to be direct without fannying around. I feel pretty awesome today!

My mates girlfriend who told me I'm not shy and I'm not bad looking & that I should just go for it, the only thing I'm missing is confidence and that personally when she's out she knows fine when guys are talking to her she knws they are hitting on her/want to sleep with her so she'd much rather prefer if they were just upfront about it, she said when guys try to dance around it it comes across as weird, almost like they are lying to her.

Tjhat was a pretty awesome night and i feel amazing right now, maybe this direct stuff actually works! Still not really comfortable with kino-ing...and i think i was quite lucky I didn't have any bad interactions other than the girl with the bf, I don't know how I'd react or how it would affect me if one of them went really bad.
The Following User Says Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (02-12-2013)