View Single Post
(#43)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-12-2013, 05:54 PM

Saturday 30th November

Was out for a friends birthday. He (deliberatly) goes round the skankiest bars and does a harbour pub crawl which is a bit rough all in the aid of having a laugh, not my idea of fun but went along anyways.

In 1 bar my leather jacket became the topic of conversation. I often get likened to Tom Cruise (I look nothing like him) although I am short and i had a leather biker jacket on. My friends were asking if I'd left my bike outside, where was my aviators & was goose joining us later, all a bit of fun. Ridiculously "You've lost that Loving Felling" happened to be a song choice on the jukebox, somebody put it on.....my friends alll circled me & started singing it....and eventually the whole bar joined in...

When the song finished, one of my friends got chatting to a girl at the bar asking "Have you ever met Tom before? He flies jets for a living, if you want a guy to sweep you off your feet he's your man." I was feeling a bit overwhelmed after the singing but I got speaking to her with some Top Gun references before she left with her friend. "Lady in Red" was the next song on the jukebox & some guy whisked a girl in red from our group up for a dance. Randomly, a lot of women in the bar were wearing red and my mates were shouting at them saying "There's another one/Lady in Reeedddd!". 2 girls walked in, one of whom I thought was hot, they walked in at the same time as the Lady in Red stuff and also birthday boy spewing into a pint glass. I went over to them & said "Bet you guys are wondering what you've just walked into, whats 2 fine ladies like yourselves doing in a place like this?". They both laughed and we got chatting, I tried to be a bit flirty, put my arm round them and did some small amounts of kino (which felt weird) and gave each one a hug and kiss on the cheek introducing myself. The hot one seemed to be lapping it up...until i noticed the engagement ring on her finger. I just carried on and they eventually escused themselves to go to the toilet.

Another bar we were at, a heap of female students were collecting money for their hockey team. They were younger but i just went inbetween them all and started chatting, I had my arm round 2 of then as we were speaking and they didn't seem to mind. It was clear they were in a hurry to move on so i donated a couple of quid and let them go.

Come the next bar, more (different) students fund raising. One of them came up to me & she was pretty hot to explain she was fund raising etc. I said to her "I see how this works, you come in here with your nice straight blonde hair and your sparkly ear rings looking all hot in that hockey top and I'm supposed to go weak at the knees and empty my wallet into your box, you think thats going to work on me?" She laughed and said not at all & I told her it was kinda working. I got chatting & was trying to be flirty (she was freaking hot), put my arm round her, introduced myself and gave her a kiss on the cheek. We were speaking for quite a while and I found kino-ing with her was fine, she ddn't seem creeped out and was touching me back. I got pretty close and although I've read your not meant to lean in, it was loud in the bar so i used leaning in as an excuse to have an arm round her and also touch her hair as I kept moving it away from her ear to talk to her. I asked her if they were just collecting money all night & she said no they'd be going for drinks afterwards...so i took out my phone and told her she should put my number in her phone so I can catch her later. She did, gave me her number i then (feeling a bit awkward & nervous) gave her a kiss on the lips and she left.

In the same bar saw a blonde girl sitting on a double seat, i went over & sat with her & asked why she was sitting on her own, she told me she was waiting for her bf. I carried on chatting but she wasn't really taking me on, and then told me I should probably leave before her bf came back. I did, and then he came back and was fuckign huge so I'm glad i left.

In another bar, saw a hot brunette at the bar with huge tits, i went over to talk to her but before I got there a group of guys went over and spoke with them and they evnetually left together. By this point it was home time, me and a friend went to a kebab shop for food.

There were some girls in the kebab shop laughing and messing about, i turned to my mate kinda loudly and said "We've been out all night....no woman, then we come in here and its full of hotties? Never realised they all hung out in kebab shops" They laughed, we had some banter whilst waiting for food but by this point I was pretty boozy, slurring my words and tired so i kinda was on a slump and couldnt think of much to say, but we got on fine. Then I went back with my friend to his girl friends before going to sleep.