View Single Post
(#228)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default After a mini break... - 01-12-2013, 04:55 PM

And so after a 4 month-ish exclusive relationship with a girl I am back on it once more, and very excited.

Yesterday I thus hit the streets once again. Did a couple of approaches and the second girl really got me into the swing of things again. She was very cold, and wouldn't give anything away upon me asking questions. I managed to plough through this and the interaction lasted a couple of minutes before she asked me if she could leave. I said 'yes', why?

Had a few other ok stops, got a couple of numbers, and then started to really amp up the sexual presence. One girl in Selfridges I really got nice and close to and we flirted like mad. Another girl in Aldi was similar, and I was holding her hand for 5 minutes while she giggled all shy. When telling me what she did for fun she revealed she hung out with her boyfriend. I then mentioned he wouldn't like he holding her hand. This then forced her to rationalise it all and the whole adventure was over as she pulled her hand away and we said farewell.

Today I had to go to the office to do some work, on the way there I clock and approach a nice German girl. Funny one this. She's happy with me getting right up in her face and is qualifying the hell out of herself, but her eye contact is all over the show. Perhaps she's shy in this respect, but warm to the physical stuff. Anyway, she told me to text her... I will.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 01-12-2013 at 04:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Barney Stinson (01-12-2013)