Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#104)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-11-2013, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Stinson View Post
I saw her and another girl talking and staring at me. At first I started to look at them as well but after a bit it was a little off putting, eye contact from a good 30 yards away.
Walk up to them and say "Are you two talking about me?" and when they say "no" you say with a grin "why not?". (haha just kidding but I want to try that line one time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Stinson View Post
I'm still keen on taking Nova's opinion about girls in the workplace but yes I do like her, far as I'm concerned she's the best girl in the there, however I know other guys don't share that opinion, more interested in slutty girl. But on the other hand I could really do without dramas.
I read in a PUA book (can't remember which one) something along the lines of asking yourself "How would I feel if I lost this job?" if the answer is "not too bad" then go for it but otherwise intimate relationships with coworkers are best avoided. That was the authors opinion not mine. Although it's tended to be the philosophy I've stuck to. When you're getting drama with girls in your life work can be a retreat. Somewhere you don't have any of the complications and can just have a laugh. It's worth considering that.

But relationships form anyway. Emotions will cancel out the logic.

Can't live with them, can't live with them