View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 12-10-2009, 04:31 PM

the game makes sense! girls get to meet interesting guys who they mite not have otherwise met! and lest face it, although society says girls should be all respectfull for themselves and behave themselves e.t.c, we love sex just as much as all you puas! im really into nlp, been practicing it for a year now, an it works amazing on guys...female pua lol. think the game can go a bit far with the likes of october man sequence though!

thanks again for the advice. its really hard not to want reasurance once weve had sex...get kinda insecure...guess its a loss of control thing. now i care more about him hes definately got the upper hand! so how clingy is too clingy? hes never ask to meet up just casualy either, its always down to me (this is sooo weird since we used to be tripping over each other in student halls)! does this mean hes not interested or just not want to look it.....and any ideas on where/how to aks him to meet up, but not in a pressured 'date' kinda situation..i know it shouldnt be awkward but us girls get nervous!

x