Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#102)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-11-2013, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
Unless you know how to handle this I wouldn't bother. Personally I don't see the point in trying to lay girls from work as I can't be bothered thinking about the politics of it, plus there are so many other girls outside on the streets with no strings. I love to flirt with girls at work though, that's fun.
I decided to take your advise here Nova. I went into work today same as ever, not really wanting all the drama in the work place, flirting and teasing I do a lot of and the girls tease me back too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
I've noticed when I've started in a new job you get a kind of honeymoon period, where you're 'the new guy' and you get a lot of attention from the women. Then after a while it wears off with some. Then you get ones that don't talk to you at first. They might even ignore you, but they are admiring you from a afar.
It does seem to be a sort of honeymoon period, as you suggested. Once I stand back and observe better, it's clear to me that there's about 5-6 girls (that I know of) who like me and that's only in the department I work in.

Odd happenings - My line manager made a comment to a few people today, including myself and some customers about how nice/lovely my smile is.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 30-11-2013 at 10:26 PM.