Thread: Shop pickup
View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-11-2013, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
I guess opening cold is a little different to dealing with flirting with customers in a shop. Especially if we compare it to a hot girl who scares you enough to post a question about it on here, walking down the street in her headphones at 8am when you're brain is barely working.
That's true. Was mainly to show there's really no difference between day game and shop game. I know 1 guy who starts singing "Killing me softly" when someone asks for £50 cashback.

For this time of year and the cold it brings I'd suggest opening with something like "It's getting really cold out now, isn't it?" - Then you know she'll likely say 'yes' and I've found recently that people often have loads to say about the cold weather so either she'll talk and maybe ask a question or you can lead on with something about how she seems better equipt for the cold than you or how it's apparently going to snow soon but you can never trust the weather forcast... stuff like that.

Just keep moving the conversation in the direction you want it to go but if she's a hot girl and you don't want to go direct then I'd advise to start on a winter topic.

As for the headphones, just signal to her to take them out. As she comes out the shop, makes sure you're facing her so she can see you, smile, signal to her to take her headphones out or just make it obvious you're talking to her and she will likely take them out and ask you to repeat what you said.

But bare in mind she might actually be in a hurry so don't become disheartened if she wants to bolt quickly.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 27-11-2013 at 10:38 PM.