View Single Post
(#39)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-11-2013, 07:06 PM

The important thing is you're being honest with yourself and have identified some deeper issues that aren't serving you well and that you know need to be addressed.

From your list, number 2 would seem a good start. You could join a gym and commit yourself to a training routine. That's what I did and it's helped a lot. I've been doing that since January. I go along even when I'm not in the mood or am tired after work. It does get easier. You start to look forward to it.

Apart from the knowledge that you've decided to do something positive for yourself and then stick to it, there's a long list of benefits from regular exercise. Including relief from stress, increased confidence and increased levels of testosterone, the male hormone.

With the extra confidence you'll be more up for trying new things that were you're nervous about. Doing those things will give you even more confidence, which makes you want to try more adventurous things, and so on...it builds up. As you've got more hormones buzzing around in you showing your intent won't be a problem either.

Can't live with them, can't live with them